Monday, May 2, 2011

Lately......

- Monday was my last day of English! Last English class of my life! WAHOO!
- Performed for the first time in 2 years at the college dance show case for Jazz II. I miss dance.
- Scored an A on my reasearch paper..........holla!!
- FINALLY finished CIS. Worst class in thee world. I alsmot cried I was so happy.
- Studied for finals. Blah.
- Took my English final and it was easy!
- My cute new shorts I orderd finally came in the mail.
- Girls night out. Pasta Facorty and Menchies. yum!!
- Went to Zion on Saturday and hiked Emerald Pools with some sweet guys from Taiiwan!
- Sunday night scripture study with the friends and Dennys at 12:01 :).......great way to end the week!
Oh yead I also signed up for the St. George Marathon....... hahahaha!!

2 comments:

  1. MARATHON?? Go lex!! I'm super jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have signed up and done it with me!!! I would have loved that!

    ReplyDelete